- SB 5262: Amending the filing deadlines for cemetery districts to file annual reports with the secretary of state.
- SB 5290: Concerning consolidating local permit review processes.
- SB 5374: Concerning the adoption of county critical area ordinances by cities.
- SB 5452: Authorizing impact fee revenue to fund improvements to bicycle and pedestrian facilities.
- SB 5289: Concerning allowing the use of impact fees for law enforcement.
- SB 5001: Concerning public facility districts created by at least two city or county legislative authorities.
- SB 5067: Concerning meetings of county legislative authorities.
- SB 5106: Updating timelines for adopting county commissioner district boundaries following expansion from three to five commissioners.