- HB 1026: Concerning local government design review.
- HB 1042: Concerning the use of existing buildings for residential purposes.
- HB 1070: Exempting the sale and leaseback of property by a seller from the residential landlord-tenant act when the seller agrees to a written lease at closing.
- HB 1101: Providing for tenant screening in common interest communities.
- HB 1133: Establishing limitations on detached accessory dwelling units outside urban growth areas.
- HB 1199: Addressing licensed child care in common interest communities.