- HB 1550: Assisting eligible children in need of additional preparation to be successful in kindergarten by establishing the transition to kindergarten program.
- HB 1658: Authorizing public high school students to earn elective credit for paid work experience.
- HB 1504: Ensuring elementary school students receive sufficient daily recess.
- HB 1609: Concerning school library information and technology programs.
- HB 1624: Administering educational service district elections.
- HB 1377: Posting of approved courses and providers of continuing education.
- HB 1622: Supporting the needs of students experiencing homelessness.