- SB 5324: Concerning the defense community compatibility account.
- SB 5732: Protecting senior citizens and disabled veterans property tax exemption eligibility.
- SSB 5141: Granting Washington management service employees the right to collectively bargain.
- SSB 5236: Concerning hospital staffing standards.
- SSB 5502: Ensuring access to substance use disorder treatment.
- SB 5095: Creating the “parks Rx” health and wellness pilot programs.
- SSB 5189: Establishing behavioral health support specialists.
- SSB 5318: Limiting estate recovery.
- SSB 5103: Concerning payment to acute care hospitals for difficult to discharge medicaid patients.
- SJR 8201: Creating a public works assistance revolving account.
- SB 5303: Creating the public works assistance revolving account.
- SB 5126: Providing common school trust revenue to small school districts.
- SSB 5096: Concerning employee ownership.
- SSB 5045: Incentivizing rental of accessory dwelling units to low-income households.
- SB 5166: Reauthorizing the business and occupation tax deduction for cooperative finance organizations.
- SB 5309: Eliminating the state public utility tax deduction for the instate portion of interstate transport of petroleum products and crude oil.
- SB 5516: Exempting clay targets from sales and use tax.
- SSB 5221: Concerning program administration for the Washington state opportunity scholarship program.