- SGA 9156:
- SB 5130: Concerning assisted outpatient treatment.
- SB 5002: Concerning alcohol concentration.
- SB 5032: Extending the felony driving under the influence lookback to 15 years while providing additional treatment options through the creation of a drug offender sentencing alternative for driving under the influence.
- SB 5087: Removing language from the Revised Code of Washington that has been identified by the justices of the supreme court or judges of the superior courts as defects and omissions in the laws pursuant to Article IV, section 25 of the Washington state Constitution.
- SB 5171: Addressing consumer gender discrimination.