- HB 1628: Increasing the supply of affordable housing by modifying the state and local real estate excise tax.
- HB 1510: Establishing permanent funding for community preservation and development authorities approved through RCW 43.167.060.
- HB 1575: Modifying the sales and use tax for cultural access programs by allowing the tax to be imposed by a councilmanic or commission authority and defining timelines and priorities for action.
- HB 1585: Addressing local infrastructure project areas.
- HB 1519: Concerning local project review.