- HB 1363: Concerning vehicular pursuits.
- HB 1387: Requiring the criminal justice training commission to establish a program to recruit and train a pool of applicants who may be employed by certain law enforcement agencies in the state.
- HB 1555: Concerning extradition of persons to and from Indian jurisdiction.
- HB 1564: Prohibiting the sale of over-the-counter sexual assault kits.
- HB 1586: Requiring the criminal justice training commission to establish a work group and grant program related to vehicular pursuits.
- HB 1668: Concerning restitution for surviving minor children of deceased victims of vehicular homicide.
- HB 1715: Enacting comprehensive protections for victims of domestic violence and other violence involving family members or intimate partners.