- SHB 1013: Establishing regional apprenticeship programs.
- HB 1089: Supporting adults with lived experience of sex trafficking.
- HB 1169: Concerning legal financial obligations.
- SHB 1186: Making permanent and expanding the child welfare housing assistance program.
- SHB 1188: Concerning individuals with developmental disabilities that have also received child welfare services.
- HB 1197: Defining attending provider and clarifying other provider functions for workers compensation claims, and adding psychologists as attending providers for mental health only claims.
- SHB 1204: Implementing the family connections program.
- SHB 1222: Requiring coverage for hearing instruments.
- HB 1232: Enhancing the college bound scholarship program.
- SHB 1143: Concerning requirements for the purchase or transfer of firearms.
- SHB 1039: Concerning physical therapists performing intramuscular needling.
- HB 1175: Creating a state financial assurance program for petroleum underground storage tanks.
- HB 1258: Increasing tourism to Washington state through enhancement of the statewide tourism marketing account and changing necessary match requirements.
- HB 1261: Concerning cost sharing for diagnostic and supplemental breast examinations.