- SHB 1012: Addressing the response to extreme weather events.
- HB 1031: Modifying medal of valor award presentation requirements.
- ESHB 1048: Enhancing the Washington voting rights act.
- EHB 1210: Concerning the recording of school board meetings.
- HB 1221: Concerning the privacy of lottery players.
- HB 1259: Updating the executive team of the office of the secretary of state by adding signing authority to the chief of staff position.
- SHB 1288: Concerning the department of veterans affairs.
- ESHB 1361: Updating statutes related to state employment by removing obsolete language, eliminating unnecessary reports, conforming a reporting period to fiscal year, and modernizing employee pay procedures.
- HB 1471: Modifying state procurement procedures for competitive, sole source, convenience, and emergency goods and services contracts.
- 2SHB 1639: Concerning the Billy Frank Jr. national statuary hall selection committee.
- 2SHB 1728: Creating a statewide resiliency program.