- SGA 9156:
- SGA 9273:
- SB 5006: Clarifying waiver of firearm rights.
- SB 5028: Revising the process for individuals to request name changes.
- SB 5046: Concerning postconviction access to counsel.
- SB 5087: Removing language from the Revised Code of Washington that has been identified by the justices of the supreme court or judges of the superior courts as defects and omissions in the laws pursuant to Article IV, section 25 of the Washington state Constitution.
- SB 5130: Concerning assisted outpatient treatment.
- SB 5032: Extending the felony driving under the influence lookback to 15 years while providing additional treatment options through the creation of a drug offender sentencing alternative for driving under the influence.
- SB 5002: Concerning alcohol concentration.
- SB 5010: Including synthetic opioids in the endangerment with a controlled substance statute.
- SB 5205: Concerning limitations in parenting plans related to parental conduct.
- SB 5173: Concerning property exempt from execution.
- SB 5078: Protecting public safety by establishing duties of firearm industry members.
- SB 5171: Addressing consumer gender discrimination.