- SB 5236: Concerning hospital staffing standards.
- SB 5061: Concerning access to personnel records.
- SB 5368: Expanding access to the workers compensation stay-at-work program through off-site light duty return to work opportunities.
- SB 5586: Concerning employees paid family or medical leave data.
- SB 5109: Creating a wage replacement program for certain Washington workers excluded from unemployment insurance.
- SB 5417: Protecting the rights of workers to refrain from attending meetings or listening to their employers speech on political or religious matters.
- SB 5320: Concerning journey level electrician certifications of competency.
- SB 5217: Concerning the states ability to regulate certain industries and risk classes to prevent musculoskeletal injuries and disorders.
- SB 5283: Authorizing the state board of registration for professional engineers and land surveyors to waive the fundamentals examination for professional engineer or professional land surveyor comity applicants.