- SB 5496: Creating the covenant homeownership account and program to address the history of housing discrimination due to racially restrictive real estate covenants in Washington state.
- SB 5674: Defining affordable housing for purposes of using surplus public property for public benefit.
- SB 5637: Providing for graduated rental rate agreements under the transitional housing operating and rent program.
- SB 5060: Requiring the registration of rental and vacant housing units.
- SB 5197: Addressing landlord-tenant relations by providing technical changes to eviction notice forms and modifying certain eviction processes.
- SB 5386: Reducing administrative complexity by increasing transparency of revenue flows for activities funded by document recording fees.
- SB 5493: Eliminating a business and occupation tax deduction for financial institutions to fund affordable housing.
- SB 5190: Increasing middle housing in areas traditionally dedicated to single-family detached housing.