- SB 5702: Expanding the students experiencing homelessness and foster youth pilot program.
- SB 5666: Establishing a community or technical college student housing pilot program.
- SB 5555: Creating the profession of certified peer specialists.
- SB 5557: Providing pay equity for part-time faculty.
- SB 5566: Establishing the student basic needs at public postsecondary institutions act.
- SB 5687: Creating postsecondary wrestling grant programs.
- SB 5721: Authorizing a business and occupation tax credit to incentivize private sector investment in advanced aerospace manufacturing training and education.
- SB 5736: Addressing high demand workforce shortages.
- SB 5711: Extending the terms of eligibility for the Washington college grant program.
- SB 5655: Creating the Washington achievers grant program.