- SB 5702: Expanding the students experiencing homelessness and foster youth pilot program.
- SB 5687: Creating postsecondary wrestling grant programs.
- SB 5721: Authorizing a business and occupation tax credit to incentivize private sector investment in advanced aerospace manufacturing training and education.
- SB 5736: Addressing high demand workforce shortages.
- SB 5534: Concerning workforce education investment accountability and oversight board staffing changes.
- SB 5554: Concerning Washington college grant award amounts.
- SB 5703: Modifying the Washington college grant and establishing bridge grants.
- SB 5670: Permitting 10th grade students to participate in running start in online settings.