- 2SHB 1032: Mitigating the risk of wildfires through electric utility planning and identification of best management practices appropriate to each electric utilitys circumstances.
- ESHB 1033: Evaluating compostable product usage in Washington.
- SHB 1047: Concerning the use of toxic chemicals in cosmetic products.
- SHB 1085: Reducing plastic pollution.
- E2SHB 1170: Improving climate resilience through updates to the states integrated climate response strategy.
- SHB 1213: Concerning compliance with labeling requirements for wipes.
- ESHB 1282: Requiring environmental and labor reporting for public building construction and renovation material.
- SHB 1779: Reducing toxic air pollution that threatens human health.