- SB 5104: Surveying Puget Sound marine shoreline habitat.
- SB 5143: Changing the name and membership of the commission on pesticide registration.
- SB 5150: Concerning the beef commissions levied assessment.
- SB 5292: Addressing the access of certain aquatic lands by a public transportation benefit area.
- SB 5330: Concerning the Washington pesticide application act.
- SB 5192: Authorizing administrative law judges to substitute for pollution control hearings board members in deciding derelict vessel appeals.
- SB 5277: Extending tax preferences for dairy, fruit and vegetable, and seafood processors.
- SB 5341: Creating a location-based branding and promotion program for Washington food and agricultural products.