- HB 1846: Addressing vessel procurement at the Washington state ferries.
- HB 1853: Making certain corrective changes resulting from the enactment of chapter 182, Laws of 2022 (transportation resources).
- SB 5282: Authorizing vehicle dealers to file a report of sale.
- SB 5487: Concerning parking at rest areas.
- SSB 5504: Addressing open motor vehicle safety recalls.
- SB 5531: Concerning special use permits for milk product haulers.
- SB 5550: Addressing workforce development issues, including cultural issues, at the Washington state ferries.
- ESSB 5583: Improving young driver safety.
- SSB 5753: Concerning a cooperative agreement between the department of transportation and the Lummi Tribe of the Lummi Reservation, Washington concerning construction of a highway.