- HB 1425: Facilitating municipal annexations.
- HB 1620: Concerning the number of inhabitants required for incorporation as a city or town.
- HB 1621: Concerning standardizing local government procurement rules among special purpose districts, first-class and second-class cities, and public utility districts.
- HB 1402: Adjusting urban growth boundaries to account for situations where property owners have not developed property as expected in comprehensive plans and development regulations.
- HB 1403: Making it possible for more properties to have access to water, storm drains, and sanitary sewage systems.