- HB 1095: Creating a wage replacement program for certain Washington workers excluded from unemployment insurance.
- HB 1521: Concerning the duties of industrial insurance self-insured employers and third-party administrators.
- HB 1526: Concerning state electrical inspectors salaries.
- HB 1534: Strengthening protections for consumers in the construction industry.
- HB 1548: Safeguarding the public safety by protecting railroad workers.
- HB 1558: Creating a separate fund for the purposes of self-insured pensions and assessments.
- HB 1566: Concerning vacation leave accrual for state employees.
- HB 1656: Concerning unemployment insurance benefits appeal procedures.
- HB 1684: Clarifying procedures for federally recognized tribes to report standard occupational classifications or job titles of workers under the employment security act.