- ESSB 5599: Supporting youth and young adults seeking protected health care services.
- SB 5252: Making modifications necessary to comply with federal regulations regarding dissemination of federal bureau of investigation criminal history record information.
- SB 5280: Concerning the duty of clergy to report child abuse or neglect.
- SSB 5304: Testing individuals who provide language access to state services.
- SB 5316: Concerning background check and licensing fees for programs administered by the department of children, youth, and families.
- SSB 5398: Concerning domestic violence funding allocation.
- ESSB 5515: Protecting children from child abuse and neglect.
- SB 5683: Concerning child-specific foster care licenses for placement of Indian children.
- ESB 5691: Concerning resource and assessment centers.