- SSB 5006: Clarifying waiver of firearm rights.
- SSB 5087: Removing language from the Revised Code of Washington that has been identified by the justices of the supreme court or judges of the superior courts as defects and omissions in the laws pursuant to Article IV, section 25 of the Washington state Constitution.
- 2SSB 5128: Concerning jury diversity.
- SSB 5415: Concerning public defense services for persons committed as not guilty by reason of insanity.
- SSB 5028: Revising the process for individuals to request name changes.
- 2SSB 5046: Concerning postconviction access to counsel.