- SB 5192: Authorizing administrative law judges to substitute for pollution control hearings board members in deciding derelict vessel appeals.
- ESSB 5143: Changing the name and membership of the commission on pesticide registration.
- SSB 5306: Authorizing the department of fish and wildlife to establish disease interdiction and control check stations.
- ESB 5341: Creating a location-based branding and promotion program for Washington food and agricultural products.
- SSB 5439: Concerning livestock identification.