- 2SHB 1009: Concerning military spouse employment.
- SHB 1109: Providing funding for school districts for special education.
- E2SHB 1238: Providing free school meals for all.
- SHB 1701: Concerning basic education services to youth who are served through institutional education programs.
- 2SHB 1639: Concerning the Billy Frank Jr. national statuary hall selection committee.
- HB 1742: Concerning nontax statutes administered by the department of revenue.
- SHB 1047: Concerning the use of toxic chemicals in cosmetic products.
- SHB 1250: Modifying the low-income home rehabilitation program.
- ESHB 1282: Requiring environmental and labor reporting for public building construction and renovation material.
- 2SHB 1122: Granting Washington management service employees the right to collectively bargain.
- HB 1573: Extending tax preferences for dairy, fruit and vegetable, and seafood processors.
- SHB 1355: Updating property tax exemptions for service-connected disabled veterans and senior citizens.
- SHB 1056: Repealing some postretirement employment restrictions.