- SB 5359: Establishing a responsible state spending limit with excess revenues dedicated to property tax relief.
- SJR 8204: Concerning property tax relief.
- SB 5387: Concerning property tax relief for homeowners and renters.
- SJR 8206: Concerning property tax rebates.
- SB 5495: Concerning property tax rebates for homeowners and renters.
- SB 5395: Increasing the real estate technology fee dedicated to the maintenance and operation of property tax and real estate excise tax electronic processing, reporting, and revaluation systems.
- SB 5407: Concerning the administration of property taxes.
- SB 5406: Clarifying ambiguities in statutory provisions administered by the department of revenue relating to periodic adjustments.
- SB 5309: Eliminating the state public utility tax deduction for the instate portion of interstate transport of petroleum products and crude oil.