- HB 1221: Concerning the privacy of lottery players.
- HB 1259: Updating the executive team of the office of the secretary of state by adding signing authority to the chief of staff position.
- ESHB 1361: Updating statutes related to state employment by removing obsolete language, eliminating unnecessary reports, conforming a reporting period to fiscal year, and modernizing employee pay procedures.
- HB 1471: Modifying state procurement procedures for competitive, sole source, convenience, and emergency goods and services contracts.
- Impact of COVID-19 on state agency operations.