- SJM 8000: Concerning contributions to election campaigns.
- SJM 8002: Calling on Congress to exercise its authority under Article V of the United States Constitution to regulate money spent on elections.
- SB 5409: Requiring voter identifier numbers to match drivers license or identicard numbers.
- SB 5414: Providing voters with information regarding elections law violations within the voters pamphlet.
- SB 5723: Giving cities and towns the freedom to switch their general elections to even-numbered years.
- SB 5418: Expanding the definition of public work.
- SB 5428: Modifying state procurement procedures for competitive, sole source, convenience, and emergency goods and services contracts.
- SB 5595: Adopting the evergreen state as the state nickname.
- SB 5378: Concerning voter education.
- SB 5485: Concerning public employee reimbursement for child and adult dependent care expenses.
- SB 5684: Concerning small works rosters.