- SB 5323: Concerning the department of veterans affairs.
- SB 5324: Concerning the defense community compatibility account.
- SB 5358: Expanding veterans services and programs.
- SB 5381: Concerning letters of recommendation or congratulations sent by legislators.
- SB 5432: Concerning the privacy of lottery players.
- SB 5047: Enhancing the Washington voting rights act.
- SB 5268: Addressing equity and efficiencies in public works procurement including modifying small works roster requirements.
- SCR 8402: Renaming the Natural Resources Building as the Jennifer Belcher Building.
- SB 5152: Defining synthetic media in campaigns for elective office, and providing relief for candidates and campaigns.
- SB 5207: Concerning campaign contributions by controlled entities.
- SB 5284: Concerning campaign finance disclosure.
- SB 5274: Expanding eligibility in certain public employment positions for lawful permanent residents.
- SB 5421: Exempting benefit enrollment information collected and maintained by the health care authority from public inspection and copying under the public records act.
- SB 5133: Modifying the responsible bidder criteria for public works projects.
- SB 5508: Promoting local agriculture through greenhouses.
- SB 5322: Requiring environmental and labor reporting for public building construction and renovation material.