- 2SHB 1618: Concerning the statute of limitations for childhood sexual abuse.
- SHB 1562: Reducing the risks of lethality and other harm associated with gun violence, gender-based violence, and other types of violence.
- HB 1262: Establishing a lump sum reporting system.
- ESHB 1652: Concerning child support pass through.
- SHB 1132: Concerning oversight and training requirements for limited authority Washington peace officers and agencies.
- SHB 1572: Concerning venue for actions for the recovery of taxes.
- HB 1023: Eliminating wire tap authorization reporting to the administrative office of the courts.