- Status of forensic services related to competency to stand trial.
- SGA 9125:
- SB 5163: Removing the sunset provisions on the medicaid fraud false claims act.
- SB 5347: Concerning access to abstract driving records.
- SB 5086: Concerning training for tribal police officers and employees.
- SB 5533: Concerning the creation of a model vehicle pursuit policy.
- SB 5033: Reclassifying the sentence for the crime of custodial sexual misconduct.
- SB 5453: Concerning female genital mutilation.
- SB 5299: Concerning law enforcement officer protection.
- SB 5392: Concerning overpayments for certain matters.
- SB 5077: Concerning the uniform commercial code.
- SB 5427: Concerning people who have been targeted or affected by hate crimes and bias incidents.
- SB 5415: Concerning public defense services for persons committed as not guilty by reason of insanity.
- SB 5090: Concerning tort actions.
- SB 5576: Concerning sexual assault procedures.
- SB 5623: Modifying an element of the offense of hate crime and classifying a hate crime as crimes against persons.