- SHB 1200: Requiring public employers to provide employee information to exclusive bargaining representatives.
- SHB 1323: Requiring a training and certification program for individuals who apply fire-resistant materials.
- HB 1712: Protecting workers displaced due to finfish aquaculture facility closure.
- SHB 1291: Expanding collective bargaining for employees who are enrolled in academic programs at public institutions of higher education.
- HB 1563: Concerning arrest protections for the medical use of cannabis.
- ESHB 1106: Concerning qualifications for unemployment insurance when an individual voluntarily leaves work.
- SHB 1217: Concerning wage complaints.