- HB 1684: Clarifying procedures for federally recognized tribes to report standard occupational classifications or job titles of workers under the employment security act.
- SHB 1200: Requiring public employers to provide employee information to exclusive bargaining representatives.
- SHB 1323: Requiring a training and certification program for individuals who apply fire-resistant materials.
- HB 1301: Creating license review and reporting requirements.
- SHB 1570: Concerning social insurance programs applicable to transportation network companies and drivers.
- HB 1197: Defining attending provider and clarifying other provider functions for workers compensation claims, and adding psychologists as attending providers for mental health only claims.
- 2SHB 1534: Strengthening protections for consumers in the construction industry.
- HB 1772: Prohibiting products that combine alcohol and tetrahydrocannabinol.
- HB 1656: Concerning unemployment insurance benefits appeal procedures.
- HB 1563: Concerning arrest protections for the medical use of cannabis.
- ESHB 1731: Concerning complimentary liquor by short-term rental operators.
- HB 1730: Allowing people 18 years of age or older to work in certain 21 year and older establishments.