- SHB 1068: Concerning injured workers rights during compelled medical examinations.
- SHB 1521: Concerning the duties of industrial insurance self-insured employers and third-party administrators.
- HB 1514: Addressing the purchase and distribution of insignia to manufacturers of recreational vehicles and/or park trailers.
- HB 1542: Requiring automated external defibrillators to be available and accessible when work is being performed on high voltage lines and equipment.
- HB 1107: Concerning removing the terms “master” and “servant” from Titles 50 and 50A.
- HB 1017: Expediting licensure for cosmetologists, hair designers, barbers, manicurists, and estheticians.
- SHB 1458: Concerning unemployment insurance benefits for apprenticeship program participants.
- 2SHB 1122: Granting Washington management service employees the right to collectively bargain.
- SHB 1457: Concerning a motor carrier’s ability to access restroom facilities required by rules authorized under chapter 49.17 RCW.