- SB 5375: Concerning taxation of low-proof beverages.
- SB 5291: Concerning liquor licenses.
- SB 5007: Establishing a wine retailer shippers permit.
- SB 5448: Concerning liquor licensee privileges for the delivery of alcohol.
- SB 5283: Authorizing the state board of registration for professional engineers and land surveyors to waive the fundamentals examination for professional engineer or professional land surveyor comity applicants.
- SB 5368: Expanding access to the workers compensation stay-at-work program through off-site light duty return to work opportunities.
- SB 5586: Concerning employees paid family or medical leave data.