- SB 5080: Expanding and improving the social equity in cannabis program.
- SB 5123: Concerning the employment of individuals who lawfully consume cannabis.
- SB 5429: Concerning a motor carrier’s ability to access restroom facilities required by rules authorized under chapter 49.17 RCW.
- SB 5310: Defining attending provider and clarifying other provider functions for workers compensation claims, and adding psychologists as attending providers for mental health only claims.
- SB 5376: Allowing the sale of cannabis waste.
- SB 5405: Modifying the liquor and cannabis boards subpoena authority.
- SB 5141: Granting Washington management service employees the right to collectively bargain.
- SB 5238: Expanding collective bargaining for employees who are enrolled in academic programs at public institutions of higher education.
- SB 5424: Concerning flexible work for general and limited authority Washington peace officers.