- SB 5109: Creating a wage replacement program for certain Washington workers excluded from unemployment insurance.
- SB 5368: Expanding access to the workers compensation stay-at-work program through off-site light duty return to work opportunities.
- SB 5310: Defining attending provider and clarifying other provider functions for workers compensation claims, and adding psychologists as attending providers for mental health only claims.
- SB 5429: Concerning a motor carrier’s ability to access restroom facilities required by rules authorized under chapter 49.17 RCW.
- SB 5259: Ensuring commerce and workplaces are safe from product theft.
- SB 5454: Concerning industrial insurance coverage for posttraumatic stress disorders affecting registered nurses.