- SB 5080: Expanding and improving the social equity in cannabis program.
- SB 5089: Making changes to factory assembled structures, manufactured or mobile homes, commercial coaches, conversion vending units, medical units, recreational vehicles, and park trailers requirements, including adding board members to the factory assembled structures advisory committee.
- SB 5110: Adding penalties for certain prohibited practices in chapter 49.44 RCW.
- SB 5084: Creating a separate fund for the purposes of self-insured pensions and assessments.
- SB 5061: Concerning access to personnel records.
- SB 5088: Adding references to contractor registration and licensing laws in workers compensation, public works, and prevailing wage statutes.