- SB 5226: Concerning the department of corrections highest duty to ensure public safety through the prioritization of open active warrants of persons who have violated the terms of their supervision.
- SB 5302: Establishing a property tax exemption for adult family homes that serve people with intellectual or developmental disabilities and are owned by a nonprofit.
- SB 5419: Removing a Washington state institute of public policy outcome evaluation requirement.
- SB 5474: Concerning juvenile justice.
- SB 5426: Implementing the family connections program.