- SB 5498: Creating the hospital-based nurse student loan repayment assistance program under the Washington health corps.
- SB 5582: Reducing barriers and expanding educational opportunities to increase the supply of nurses in Washington.
- SB 5523: Addressing the forensic pathologist shortage.
- SB 5555: Creating the profession of certified peer specialists.
- SB 5221: Concerning program administration for the Washington state opportunity scholarship program.
- SB 5385: Concerning work performed by institutions of higher education.
- SB 5513: Concerning mental health counseling at community and technical colleges.
- SB 5247: Developing opportunities for service and workforce programs to support climate-ready communities.