- E2SHB 1134: Implementing the 988 behavioral health crisis response and suicide prevention system.
- 2SHB 1168: Providing prevention services, diagnoses, treatment, and support for prenatal substance exposure.
- SHB 1255: Reducing stigma and incentivizing health care professionals to participate in a substance use disorder monitoring and treatment program.
- 2SHB 1724: Increasing the trained behavioral health workforce.
- ESHB 1568: Concerning the credentialing of certified health care professionals providing long-term care services.
- E2SHB 1357: Modernizing the prior authorization process.
- E2SHB 1515: Concerning contracting and procurement requirements for behavioral health services in medical assistance programs.
- ESHB 1547: Increasing the health care workforce by authorizing out-of-state providers to practice immediately.
- E2SHB 1694: Addressing home care workforce shortages.
- 2SHB 1745: Improving diversity in clinical trials.
- SHB 1683: Concerning health carriers offering dental only coverage.
- ESHB 1466: Concerning currently credentialed dental auxiliaries.
- ESHB 1576: Concerning the dentist and dental hygienist compact.
- ESHB 1678: Establishing and authorizing the profession of dental therapy.