- ESHB 1173: Reducing light pollution associated with certain energy infrastructure.
- ESHB 1175: Creating a state financial assurance program for petroleum underground storage tanks.
- ESHB 1329: Preventing utility shutoffs for nonpayment during extreme heat.
- 2SHB 1390: Concerning district energy systems.
- E2SHB 1392: Promoting the fair servicing and repair of digital electronic equipment.
- ESHB 1554: Reducing public health and environmental impacts from lead.
- ESHB 1589: Supporting Washingtons clean energy economy and transitioning to a clean, affordable, and reliable energy future.
- HB 1777: Authorizing the use of performance-based contracting for energy services and equipment.
- ESHB 1789: Expanding revenue generation and economic opportunities from natural climate solutions and ecosystem services.