- SHB 1117: Addressing the extent to which Washington residents are at risk of rolling blackouts and power supply inadequacy events.
- HB 1416: Applying the affected market customer provisions of the Washington clean energy transformation act to nonresidential customers of consumer-owned utilities.
- ESHB 1173: Reducing light pollution associated with certain energy infrastructure.
- 2SHB 1746: Concerning a state broadband map.
- ESHB 1589: Supporting Washingtons clean energy economy and transitioning to a clean, affordable, and reliable energy future.