- SB 5607: Requiring fashion retail sellers and manufacturers to disclose environmental due diligence policies.
- SB 5619: Establishing a cybersecurity governance framework within state government.
- SB 5570: Authorizing electric utilities to establish energy efficiency revolving loan programs.
- SB 5600: Removing the expiration date for the state universal communications services program.
- SB 5577: Establishing and making appropriations for the capital broadband investment acceleration program.
- SB 5222: Concerning the “pick it up, Washington” litter control program.