- SHB 1658: Authorizing public high school students to earn elective credit for paid work experience.
- ESHB 1744: Clarifying the responsibilities and accountability for the effective delivery and oversight of public education services to charter school students.
- 2SHB 1550: Assisting eligible children in need of additional preparation to be successful in kindergarten by establishing the transition to kindergarten program.
- SHB 1044: Providing capital financial assistance to small school districts with demonstrated funding challenges.
- HB 1536: Clarifying requirements governing the withholding of high school diplomas.
- ESHB 1436: Funding special education.
- SGA 9331: