- Traffic safety.
- HB 1004: Installing signs on or near bridges to provide information to deter jumping.
- HB 1271: Concerning organ transport vehicles.
- HB 1334: Addressing the access of certain aquatic lands by a public transportation benefit area.
- HB 1364: Creating the nautical Northwest special license plate.
- HB 1414: Concerning the removal of vehicles by a regional transit authority when obstructing the operation of high capacity transportation vehicles or jeopardizing public safety.
- HB 1457: Concerning a motor carrier’s ability to access restroom facilities required by rules authorized under chapter 49.17 RCW.
- HB 1489: Creating Mount St. Helens special license plates.