- HB 1362: Improving government efficiency related to reports by state agencies by eliminating reports, changing the frequency of reports, and providing an alternative method for having information publicly available in place of reports.
- HB 1471: Modifying state procurement procedures for competitive, sole source, convenience, and emergency goods and services contracts.
- HB 1475: Increasing access to elections by allowing certain populations to return ballots using an online ballot portal.
- HB 1174: Improving access and removing barriers to jail-based voting.
- HB 1210: Concerning the recording of school board meetings.
- HB 1259: Updating the executive team of the office of the secretary of state by adding signing authority to the chief of staff position.
- HB 1272: Concerning publishing, formatting, and distribution of the state and local voters pamphlets.