- HB 1067: Concerning wages for journeypersons in high-hazard facilities.
- HB 1136: Requiring employers to reimburse employees for necessary expenditures and losses.
- HB 1137: Creating equitable access to return-to-work opportunities in workers compensation.
- HB 1217: Concerning wage complaints.
- HB 1291: Expanding collective bargaining for employees who are enrolled in academic programs at public institutions of higher education.
- HB 1307: Concerning collective bargaining for resident and fellow physicians employed by certain institutions of higher education.