- HB 1343: Providing local governments with options to grant rent relief and preserve affordable housing in their communities.
- HB 1388: Protecting tenants by prohibiting predatory residential rent practices and by applying the consumer protection act to the residential landlord-tenant act and the manufactured/mobile home landlord-tenant act.
- HB 1389: Concerning residential rent increases under the residential landlord-tenant act and the manufactured/mobile home landlord-tenant act.
- HB 1507: Concerning fair housing training for officers or board members in common interest communities.
- HB 1569: Protecting unit owners in common interest communities.
- HB 1474: Creating the covenant homeownership account and program to address the history of housing discrimination due to racially restrictive real estate covenants in Washington state.