- HB 1473: Investing in Washington families and creating a more fair tax system by enacting a narrowly tailored property tax on extreme wealth derived from the ownership of stocks, bonds, and other financial intangible property.
- HB 1556: Concerning property tax rebates for homeowners and renters.
- HJR 4205: Concerning property tax rebates.
- HB 1761: Increasing the personal property tax exemption.
- HJR 4206: Concerning the taxation of personal property.
- HB 1795: Making the estate tax more progressive.