- HB 1003: Expanding access to dual credit programs.
- HB 1146: Notifying high school students and their families about available dual credit programs and any available financial assistance.
- HB 1316: Expanding access to dual credit programs.
- HB 1239: Establishing a simple and uniform system for complaints related to, and instituting a code of educator ethics for, conduct within or involving public elementary and secondary schools.
- HB 1228: Building a multilingual, multiliterate Washington through dual and tribal language education.
- HB 1332: Supporting public school instruction in tribal sovereignty and federally recognized Indian tribes.
- HB 1346: Creating the purple star award.
- HB 1238: Providing free school meals for all.
- HB 1230: Requiring school districts and other public education entities to make information from the department of health available.