- SSB 5025: Concerning implementation of technology systems at the department of corrections.
- SSB 5081: Concerning victim notification.
- SSB 5101: Concerning extraordinary medical placement for incarcerated individuals at the department of corrections.
- SB 5131: Concerning money received by the department of corrections on behalf of inmates from family or other outside sources for the purchase of commissary items.
- SSB 5424: Concerning flexible work for general and limited authority Washington peace officers.
- SSB 5453: Concerning female genital mutilation.
- 2SSB 5502: Ensuring access to substance use disorder treatment.